Munchy's welcomes you to this website and hope you have fun learning more about Munchy's and our products. Before you embark on your fun-filled journey please read these Terms and Conditions carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the provisions set out herein. Throughout this site, the terms "we", "us", "our" "Munchy's" and "Munchy Group" refer to Munchy Food Industries Sdn Bhd and Munchworld Marketing Sdn Bhd collectively and any of their subsidiaries, related and/or affiliated companies as is applicable.
The Munchy Group gives no warranty whatsoever, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise by any means whatsoever on this website and neither do we warrant or represent that any material on this website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non-infringing to third parties; that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that this website will be secure; that any advice or opinion obtained from the Munchy Group through this website is accurate or to be relied upon and thereby we expressly disclaim any representations or warranties arising therefrom as well as any responsibility or liability for any losses, damage or cost whatsoever suffered by your reliance thereon. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to this website or any feature of this website or any part of the website or feature thereof at any time.
Any personal information or material sent to the Munchy Group website is subject to the Munchy Group policy on privacy and protection of personal data set out below :-
- We only collect personal information that you want to provide to us or that is needed to provide (and improve) our service to you.
- Only authorized Munchy Group employees, or the authorised employees of business partners and third party companies (eg. agencies and service providers) have access to your personal information.
- Your personal information will be used for the purposes for which you provided it to Munchy's as well as to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on the level of our services and to prevent breaches of security, the law or our contractual terms.
- Your personal information will be kept by Munchy Group only for as long as is reasonably necessary.
- We believe that it is highly important to protect the privacy of children on-line and encourage parents or guardians to monitor the e-activities of their children.
- We are a global company and your personal information may be transferred across international borders to countries that have different levels of data protection laws compared to the country from where you submitted your personal information. Your personal information may also be transferred between related and/or affiliated companies of the Munchy Group located in different countries.
- From time to time, we may ask our website visitors to answer survey questions. Personal information gathered from polls and surveys are for Munchy's use and may be shared with others in accordance with the terms and conditions herein.
Any and all non-personal communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise howsoever will be treated as, non-confidential. Munchy Group is free to use for any purpose whatsoever any transmissions, postings, remarks, ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions, concepts or the like contained in any communication you send to this website. By submitting information, you are warranting that you own the material submitted, that it is not defamatory and that the Munchy Group's use of it will not violate any third party's rights. The Munchy Group however, is under no obligation to use the information submitted. And in the event any information submitted to us is used for any purpose whatsoever, any such use is without compensation to the party submitting the information.
We reserve the right to make any change and/or correction to these terms and condition and any material on this website from time to time without notice. The Munchy Group nor any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this website shall have no responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this web site.
Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and all other materials on this website are the property of the Munchy Group or are included with the permission of the relevant owner. No reproduction of any part of this website is permitted whether it be for personal use, sale or distribution for commercial gain or profit nor shall it be modified or used in any other form or manner in any type of work, publication or medium.
The trademarks, logos, mastheads, devices, characters and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website or on any other content on this website belong to, or are exclusively licensed to the Munchy Group. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Your use of any of the Trademarks, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
Links to other websites
Links on this website are provided in good faith and the Munchy Group cannot be held responsible for content, accuracy or function of these other websites. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by the Munchy Group.
Your use of this Munchy website is at your sole risk. Neither the Munchy Group nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this site on our behalf shall have liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, reliance on, use, inability to use, change in content of this website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or from any actions we take or do not take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
Further, the Munchy Group shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damages suffered or caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this website. If you choose to download material from this website you do so at your own sole risk.
The usage of this website and all claims arising therefrom shall be governed by Malaysian law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Personal Data and Privacy Notice
Munchy Group respects your privacy and views your personal data seriously. This Personal Data and Privacy Notice is issued pursuant to the requirements of the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Personal Information and Data Collection
In the course of your dealings with us, you may have supplied and may continue from time to time to supply us with data and information about yourself, your organisation, your employees and/or your customers of a personal nature such as but not limited to name as per identity card, preferred name, identity card number, age, contact number, residential address, e-mail address, birth date, gender, designation, bank account details and other data necessary (“Personal Data”) in connection with the establishment or continuation of business relations. We may also verify or source Personal Data from third party sources, both public and private, such as credit reporting agencies, Companies Commission and Insolvency Department. Your visit to our public website or social networks may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information may be gathered through the usage of cookies.
Purpose of Personal Data Collection
Collection of Personal Data is relevant in connection with our business process execution, including delivery of goods and/or trading and customer and supplier relationship management.
The Personal Data collected from you may be used and/or processed as follows:
• assessing your continued provision of products and/or services;
• verification purposes and processing payment, billing and billing enquiries;
• customising advertisements and content on our website and other social media sites;
• responding to your enquiries;
• providing marketing or promotional materials and information;
• providing products and/or services you request;
• research purposes including historical and statistical purposes and analysis;
• investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service or products improvement;
• conducting training and awareness programmes;
• customer and/or consumer promotional activities as well as marketing and consumer profiling activities;
• our internal record keeping; and
• compliance with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but provision of such Personal Data shall signify your consent to and authorisation for us to disclose your Personal Data to the following parties for the purposes set out above:
• business partners, as we may determine to be necessary and appropriate;
• third party service providers who perform business operations or send communications on our behalf;
• government agencies, statutory bodies and industry regulators;
• our auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers and/or other advisers; and
• any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under the law or in response to the orders of a competent regulatory, statutory or government authority or pursuant to legal proceedings or purposes of national security, law enforcement or public importance.
Consequences of non-disclosure of Personal Data
Non-disclosure of Personal Data may result in us not being able:
• to provide the products and/or services you request; or
• to tell you about other products, promotions and services offered by us.
Right of Access and Correction
You may request access to or correction of the Personal Data held by us by writing to General Manager – Legal & Secretarial Affairs, 23rd, Floor, Centro Building, 8 Jalan Batu Tiga Lama, 41300 Klang, Selangor. Requests shall be made in good faith and for the following purposes:
• checking whether we hold or use Personal Data and seeking access to such data; and
• correction of inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date Personal Data.
We may review and update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect the changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the industry and community’s changing privacy expectations. The latest version of our Privacy Notice will be made available at www.munchys.com.